Nola Sign Shop is a proud partner with Steel Art Company. Since 1952, Steel Art Company has been manufacturing premium-quality architectural signage, metal letters, and logotypes for the sign trade.
Custom Letters for your Business
Your artistic ideas for your business are important to us, but more importantly to your customers. No matter your needs, NOLA Sign Shop will find the lettering that suits your storefront. Whether your sign is intended to advertise indoors or outdoors, whether you have a pre-made design or require our design services we are glad to work with you. The following lettering options are available.
- Solid Cut Dimensional Stainless Steel letters are very durable and easy to maintain in exterior and interior applications. Available in a host of finishes, the most typical are satin, mirror polished, or non-directional.
- Fabricated Dimensional Stainless Steel letters are the best in the industry in craftsmanship, quality, and durability.
- Edgelit These eye-catching, illuminated letters are perfect for dramatic retail or corporate signage. Originally developed for high-end retail signage, these look amazing in just about any setting, both interior and exterior. All architectural metals and finishes are available. Illumination is offered in white and dozens of translucent PMS colors. Rounded and Prismatic faces can also be added.
- Thin Trim With brilliant details, including letter depth as shallow as 2”, thin trim can be front lit and back lit, with several custom lighting effects available. ThinTrim face retainers can be made as thin as 1/8”. ThinTrim is available in all architectural metals and finishes. The acrylic face is available in all standard colors and can utilize perforated black/white vinyl for special LED effects.
- Marquee letters are hand fabricated of stainless steel, titanium, aluminum, bronze, brass or copper using our traditional fabrication techniques. They are LED illuminated with simulated neon through a push-thu acrylic lens or with simulated electric light bulbs. Illumination available in hundreds of colors. All architectural finishes, including powder coat are available.
- Acrylic Another lightweight option to the solid metal letter. We offer all variations of acrylic, whether it be painted, left natural or frosted. In addition to classic acrylic variations, we have our Icetone™ letters which feature a painted second surface.
- Aluminum Prismatic Add a bit of extra dimension to your letters. Prismatic letters are available in most materials: aluminum, brass, bronze, copper, acrylics and more.
- Sidelit is made of solid white acrylic with opaque colored vinyl or Chemetal applied to the face and features LED illuminated sides. A new, lightweight alternative to the traditional fabricated illuminated signage, Sidelit has a dramatic presence while also being one of our most cost effective illuminated products.
- Metalam letters are a cost-effective alternative to the solid metal letter. Metalam letters have a genuine Chemetal face, adhered to solid acrylic using a high-pressure thermal lamination technique. The high-pressure thermal lamination yields an extremely strong, superior bond, making these letters a tough but lightweight alternative to the solid metal letter.
- Acrytex Letters and plaques made of textured acrylic. A lightweight alternative to the classic solid metal letter. A wide array of colors, patterns, and textures available. Patterns, paints and textures are applied to the back of the letter creating even more opportunity for customization and unlimited design appeal.
Please allow a three week period for all Steel Art orders to be processed. This is our way of assuring that each customer receives a quality experience, from materials selection to mounting details. Call NOLA Sign Shop today at (504) 434-0843 to get started on your project.